FirstOnSite Restoration has an opportunity for a Project Administrator out of our Mississaugabranch.
FirstOnSite Restoration is the largest independent disaster restoration company in Canada. We provide unsurpassed emergency response, restoration and reconstruction services to the insurance industry, residential, commercial and industrial customers. With coast-to-coast coverage and 24/7 emergency service, we offer a wide range of services that remediate conditions caused by fires, floods, winds, mold, environmental hazards, accidents and other casualties at any type of facility.
Position Summary: The Project Administrator supports one or more Project Managers/Construction Managers and provides administrative and office support activities. The Project Administrator will participate as a team contributor by knowing the required insurance companies, independent adjusters and FirstOnSite protocols and will work effectively with team members to ensure that these protocols are implemented in accordance with the stakeholder pre-determined goals.
- Continuously reviews projects to make sure that all key performance indicators are being met and ensure that all tasks are completed.
- Ensures that all invoicing forecasted for the month is completed.
- Works closely with the Project Manager(s) and Construction Manager(s) to ensure that nothing is overlooked in the project planning.
- Provides updates to PM(s) and CM(s) on a daily basis regarding projects requiring attention and/or approaching deadlines
- Support administrative needs of Sales/Project Managers and Construction Managers
- System data entry, tracking and updates (Xactimate, ClaimTrak, XactAnalysis)
- Meets on a regular basis with project stakeholder(s) to provide updates, share relevant information and plan/initiate actions to advance the project.
- Follows up with the implementing partners and sub-contractors for progress reports, current data on target groups and other information material.
- Reviews data and information generated by the Project Manager, Construction Manager, Production or Sub Trades and prepare information materials for briefing and review sessions.
- Receives, screens, logs and routes correspondence, attaching necessary background information and maintain follow-up system for action and deadlines.
- Interacts with oral/written communication with internal stakeholders, clients/customers presenting a polished, professional impression of the company.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an office environment.
- Computer skills required – effectively use Word, Excel, Outlook, and Xactimate.
- Typing skills min. 50WPM
- College Diploma or certification; or relevant training courses and related experience
We would like to thank all applicants in advance; however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.