FirstOnSite Restoration has an immediate opening for a Contents Supervisor in our Summerside branch.
FirstOnSite Restoration is the largest independent disaster restoration company in Canada. We provide unsurpassed emergency response, restoration and reconstruction services to the insurance industry, residential, commercial and industrial customers. With coast-to-coast coverage and 24/7 emergency service, we offer a wide range of services that remediate conditions caused by fires, floods, winds, mould, environmental hazards, accidents and other casualties at any type of facility.
Position Summary: Under the management and direction of the Contents Manager, the Contents Supervisor is responsible to supervise onsite cleaning as well as contents handling procedures. They are also required to supervising the onsite manual cleaning and soft content processing in the shop as well as ensure the organization of the shop and the tracking of assets. They work closely with the Contents Manager to ensure FirstOnSite is providing top quality contents handling services to their valued clients and with the Branch Manager to ensure the FirstOnSite branch office and assets are maintained to a high standard.
- Organize and manage all in-house manual processing of contents as well as soft goods and laundry that are cleaned in the branch.Understand the products, procedures and protocols involved.
- Lead onsite work including pack outs, onsite cleaning and pack backs under the direction of the Contents Manager.
- Together with the Contents Manager, responsible for quality control on all sites and in-house processing.
- Completing all documentation related to contents and content processing.
- Cleaning, maintaining, tracking and recording all equipment, as well as some equipment servicing.
- Use of ClaimTrak system for equipment tracking.
- Use of ClaimTrak system for recording notes.
- Allocate and track daily time for posting to the proper ClaimTrak job.
- Supervising the usage of shop supplies, ensuring stock is recorded and provided to administrators for posting.
- Advising the Contents Manager on inventory requirements, including completing monthly inventory counts.
- Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse.
- Working closely with the Contents Manager on scheduling.
- On occasion and when required CPS will be required to attend job sites and work with department tech’s to complete packout/packbacks or onsite cleaning.
- This role will require supervision and organization as well as directly completing the processing, as required.
- This role will require heavy lifting when working onsite.
Education and Experience
- Minimum High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the restoration/emergency industry, preferably working in the Emergency & Contents division
- Relevant cleaning and environmental experience considered an asset
- Formal training in a related field
We would like to thank all applicants in advance; however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.